Greetings Interested Lady Tennis Caimans:
Thank your for coming to Caiman Nights last night. It was nice meeting the new student/players and parents and of course seeing the familiar faces as well! I’m excited about our season. I just wanted to send out this email to recap our discussion and to make sure I have everyone’s correct emails.
- Physicals must be turned in to the front office no later than July 25th. (i.e…..Online forms and a paper Document Form from Doctor signed and filled out)
- 3 day Mandatory tryouts August 8,9,10 3-5pm at Woodland Park 1263 Fulton Road, San Marcos, CA
- Players must attend ALL 3 days of tryouts to be considered
- Season begins from August 12-mid November
- Our program is very demanding - Need 110% Commitment once on the Roster
- We are not looking for best players, We are looking for coachable / disciplined / team player mindset & committed players who will always strive to do their best on & off the court.
- Our season is considered a Short/Long season due to CIF extended playoffs - Late October to early November
- 19 matches are scheduled thus far (Most matches are on Tues/Thurs and occasionally some are Mon/Wed/Friday for “NON LEAGUE” Matches
- 1st official practice is Friday 8/12
- Home courts & Practices are at Woodland Park Tennis
- Practices are from 3:30-5pm M-F (unless we have matches)
- Matches are usually from 2:45pm to 6pm
- Team Mom is Trina McMahon. She will be coordinating Car Pool / Snack
I highly recommend and encourage you all to start getting out there and hitting, taking lessons/clinics and getting physical fit. Watching YouTube Tennis videos is helpful as well to learn the etiquette of tennis, strokes and drills.
Oh lastly, be sure to download the “CAIMAN APP” as this is where you will find the most up to date news regarding our sport.
Thank you! Have a great summer and hope to see you all on the courts!
Over & In….